Panola County Commissioners’ Court Agenda: December 7, 2021 | New
Panama County Commissioners Tribunal
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners Court will be held on Tuesday, December 7 at 1:30 p.m. at the Panola County Courthouse.
1. CITIZENS ‘COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject that is not on the current agenda regarding county affairs. Members of the Court can answer direct questions, but any action relating to this item must be placed on a future agenda.
2. STATUTORY AUDITORS ‘REPORT: These are for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of these reports will be included in a future action program.
3. COUNTY JUDGE REPORT: This is for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of this report will be included in a future action program.
a. To register Susannah Fleener’s employment as the Children’s Coordinator at the Sammy Brown Library effective December 6, 2021 (after successfully passing the drug test and physical examination) at the rate of $ 14.50 per l ‘time.
a. Approve the minutes of the meetings of the Court of Commissioners held during the month of November 2021.
b. Approve and save amendment 25 of the 2021 budget.
vs. Approve and register the Panola County Investment Report for the third quarter of fiscal 2021.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION REQUESTS
a. To approve and register a conference attendance request form for the following Panola County elected official (s) / employee (s): None.
5. Approve payment of Panola County current invoices as submitted by the County Auditor.
6. Approve payment of the current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. Open sealed bids for 100LL Aviation Gasoline and Jet Fuel A for Panola County Airport – Sharpe Field for fiscal year 2022. Bids may be awarded at a future Court meeting.
8. Examine the county’s investment policy and discuss and act by adopting resolution 2021-06 on this matter.
9. Discuss and act on the adoption of Ordinance No. 2021-10 calling for an exemption from the tender for the fiscal year 2022 for the medical treatment of various offenders housed in the Panola County Detention Center and for indigent residents who qualify under the Texas Local Government Code Section, Section 262.024 (a) (2) and (4).
10. Discuss and act following the adoption of ordinance n Â° 2021-11 requesting an exemption from the call for tenders for fiscal year 2022 for electricity, gas, water and other services public.
11. Discuss and act following the adoption of Ordinance No. 2021-12 requesting exemption from the requirements of a call for tenders and competitive proposal for the 2022 fiscal year for the purchase of food for the detention center of Panola County.
12. Discuss and act on the adoption of Ordinance # 2021-13 designating a day of the week for the regular meetings of the Court of Commissioners each month.
13. Discuss and act on the adoption of Ordinance # 2021-14 regarding the commitment of fund balances in accordance with GASB-54.
14. Discuss and follow up on the approval of a proposal from American Elevator Technologies for the maintenance of elevators in the county for a period of one (1) year from January 1, 2022 for the elevator located in the Panola County Courthouse and Elevator located in Panola County Judicial Center.
15. Discuss and act upon approval of a proposal from Fire & Safety Equipment for fire extinguisher services for a period of one (1) year from January 1, 2022.
16. Discuss and act upon approval of a proposal from American Filter Service for a period of one (1) year from January 1, 2022.
17. Discuss and act upon approval of a proposal from Gecko Pest Control LLC for Pest Control for Courthouse, Panola County Judicial Center, Panola County Sheriff’s Department, Probation Offices, Center County of Panola Detention and the Panola County Road and Bridge Warehouse for a period of one (1) year commencing January 1, 2022.
18. Discuss and act upon the approval of a Mutual Sprinklers proposal for annual sprinkler system maintenance and inspection services for Panola County Judicial Center and Panola County Detention Center for a period of one (1) year from January 1, 2022.
19. Discuss and act on the approval of a proposal from Universal Time Equipment Company for the 2022 annual inspection and testing of fire alarm systems at the Panola County Courthouse, County Judicial Center of Panola, the Panola County Sheriff’s Department and the Panola County Detention Center.
20. Adopt a payment schedule for election workers in elections supervised by Panola County, including election judges, deputy election judges and election clerks for fiscal year 2022.
21. Adopt the payment schedule for small and grand jurors for the 2022 fiscal year.
22. Appoint two (2) members to the Panola-Sharpe Field County Airport Advisory Board for two-year terms commencing January 1, 2022.
23. Appoint two (2) members to the Panola County Emergency Services District Council of Fire Marshals for a two-year term commencing January 1, 2022.
24. Discuss and act on the approval of Amendment # 1 to the agreement between Avenu Government Records Services, LLC and Panola County for January 1, 2022 and ending March 31, 2022.
25. To discuss and act on the approval of a hardware and software maintenance, maintenance and support services contract from Election Systems & Software, LLC for election assistance.