Electro-Harmonix Introduces Nano Q-Tron Envelope Controlled Filter
– Saves space, the envelope filter is perfect for the pedal user –
Electro-Harmonix, New York, NY, December 1, 2021 – Electro-Harmonix has added the compact Nano Q-Tron to the popular Q-Tron series of envelope filters known for their organic and analog sound and expressiveness.
Equally effective on guitar, bass, keyboards or horn, the Nano Q-Tron responds to the playing style and dynamics of the user. The volume of the input signal it receives (also called an envelope) controls the cutoff frequency or center frequency of a swept filter allowing the Nano Q-Tron to create tone-altering effects ranging from subtle to dynamic, from auto-wah to ultra funky.
The Nano Q-Tron offers the following controls and features:
- Vol (Volume) knob which controls the output volume of the pedal
- Drive Control adjusts its filter sweep sensitivity and how the pedal responds to the user’s playing dynamics
- Q Control sets the maximum bandwidth of the filter and determines how subtle or dramatic the effect will be
- LP BP HP Mode Switch controls the range of frequencies that the filter will pass. LP (low pass) emphasizes the bass, BP (bandpass) the midrange and HP (high pass) the treble
- Compact, robust housing suitable for pedals
- True Bypass switching
- Comes equipped with a 9 volt battery and can also be powered by an optional 9 volt power supply
The Nano Q-Tron has a US list price of $ 106.40 and is available now.